Monday, August 6, 2007

Candiate Selection!

Found over on boingboing, which is as uber a blog as I'm going to let myself read. This is a really interesting chart on views, a bit simple as a chart must be, but more depth will come with a narrowing of the field of candidates. What I found more interesting was the link to a survey asking for views on the issues, that both lets you give a position, and than an importance rating from 'meh' to 'key', which was pretty cool. Only problem?

It has me supporting Gravel. Of course, Kucinich in second with Obama in third sounds about right, and hesitant as I am about Richardson, he's a fitting fourth. And Clinton? Right at the bottom of my list for democrats. I'd vote libertarian first, and I'd be sorely tempted to vote green before that.

No comments: